Cataloging Northeast District Items
NOTE: In these instructions, Tunkhannock is being used for example purposes only.
Home Location: TEMPSTOR
Item Type: UNKNOWN
Item Cat2: TUNK
2. Add 852
Add 900 field
3. Go to Schedule New Reports. Under the
Templates tab, Setup and Schedule the
Labels Tunk (laser) report.
4. Click on Run Now.
5. Go to the Finished Reports wizard.
6. Print the labels using steps 8-10 of the normal procedures.
7. Now it is time to Export. In Schedule New Reports, go to the Bibliographic Tab and Set up and Schedule the Extract Keys for Marc Export report.
8. Under Item Selection, choose Item Category 2 TUNK and then click on Run Now.
9. Open the Marc Export Wizard. Using the Gadget, save the files to the OCLC_Share / Tunkexport Folder using the naming convention TUNKexportDDMMYY.dat. Then, click on Export.
10. You will then need to delete the
items from our catalog. Go to
Schedule New Reports and Setup and Schedule the
report called Remove TUNK. First (and this is important), run it with Update Database
Check the finished report.
Make sure only the records you want to be deleted will be removed. If it is okay, run it again with the Update Database checked.