BRIEF RECORDS (COMMUNITY LIBRARIES)
IMPORTANT: This process should only be used for items requested through the Access Pennsylvania system. Otherwise, the creation of bibliographic records should be done by CAP.
1. Invoke the Add Brief Title wizard.
2. A blank form will appear. In the 100 field, put in the author's name in the following format: Lastname, Firstname. If the author is unknown, leave this field blank.
3. In the 245 field, enter the title of the item. This field is required.
4. In the New Call Number field, enter the following: ACCESS
6. In the Library field, select your Library.
7. In the Item Type field, select ILL-BOOK.
8. In the Location field, select ILL.
9. Scan the Item ID into the Item ID field.
10. Click on Add Brief Title to complete the process.