CREATING ORDERS (AUTOMATICALLY YOURS)
STEPS FOR CREATING ORDERS:
1. Right-click on the Add Basic Order wizard and select Properties.
2. Set the properties for the order.
· Under Lookup Preferences, be sure the search index is General.
· Under Order Basic Info, set BAKERAY as the vendor.
The Order Types are as follows:
o AUDIOVIS (for DVDs, videos, and CDs)
o AUDIOVISJ (for Juv DVDs, videos and CDs)
o BOOKS (for books)
o BOOKSJ (for Juv books)
Be sure that the Date Ready and Date Mailed are both TODAY.
· Under Material Type, make a selection per the following:
Adult Audio AUDIOADU Juvenile Audio
Juvenile Print JUV Reference
Adult Video VIDEOADU Juvenile Video
Young Adult Print YA
· Leave everything else blank.
3. Select the Add Basic Order wizard. (LEFT-click) A search screen will pop up. Set the Index to General if it does not default to General. Enter the ISBN for the first title on the Back Order confirmation report, and click Search.
4. Check to make sure you have called up the correct title.
If the search produces more than one result, highlight the desired title. When you have the correct title, click on Order This Title.
· If the title is already attached to another order, a window will appear. If you wish to continue the order creation process, click Continue Order.
· If you do not find the title, click on the Add Temporary Title helper and create a Brief Record per the instructions for Brief Record creation.
5. A screen will pop up with the basic order information. Type the order ID in the space indicated. Check to make sure the rest of the information is filled in correctly. (Much of this should have carried over from the Set Order Properties screen.) Also, be sure the fiscal cycle denotes the current year. Click Add Order.
6. The orderline information screen will pop up. Enter the Unit Price
7. Enter the Quantity.
8. Enter any special instructions in the Additional Orderline Information field.
9. Click on Continue.
10. Now it is time to add Segments. Go to the Segments tab and click on the Add Funding / Distribution Cluster helper.
11. In the Number of Fundings field, enter the total number of copies requested by all libraries and click an OK.
12. Once the segments are created, set the Fund ID and Holding Code for each segment as denoted here:
|Circ- Auto Yours||CIRCULATION||SCINPROMIX|
|Chi - Auto Yours||CHILDENS||CHINPROMIX|
|Bookmobile -Auto Yours||BOOKMOBILE||BKINPROMIX|
|Greenridge - Auto Yours||GREEN RIDGE||GRINPROMIX|
|Abington - Auto Yours||ABINGTON||ABINPROMIX|
|Carbondale - Auto Yours||CARBONDALE||CAINPROMIX|
|Dalton - Auto Yours||DALTON||DAINPROMIX|
|North Pocono - Auto Yours||NORTH POCONO||NPINPROMIX|
|Taylor - Auto Yours||TAYLOR||TYINPROMIX|
|Valley - Auto Yours||INTERBORO||IBINPROMIX|
|Valley - Adopt||INTERBORO||VALINPROAD|
13. Click Save Your Changes. Then, click on Finish and finally Save & Close.