"Ins,""Outs," and collection balances are tabulated on a weekly basis. Whenever possible, this should be done on a Monday for the previous week. See below if the tabulation does not take place on a Monday.
The data should be placed in the appropriate cell of yyyyINS&OUTS.
If you miss a Monday tabulation, follow these instructions:
1. Under Queries, select the appropriate query:
2. Right-click on the Query and select Design View.
3. Under Date In or Date Out Column / Criteria Row, you will need to edit the expression. The expression for a normal query (one done on a Monday) is as follows: >Now()-8 And <Now()-1 You will need to increase the numbers by the number of days missed as in these examples:
Tuesday (One Day Missed): >Now()-9 And <Now()-2
Wednesday (Two Days Missed): >Now()-10 And <Now()-3
Thursday (Three Days Missed): >Now()-11 And <Now()-4
Following Monday (Seven Days Missed): >Now()-15 And <Now()-8
4. Click on the X to exit the query. Answer Yes when prompted to save changes.
5. Double-click on the Query to run it.